Monday, September 13, 2010

Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm


We wanted our roadtrip to be not the usual Tagaytay trip where a view of Taal Volcano along Taal Vista is always part of the itinerary.  Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm seems like a break from the usual so we decided to go there.


This is my first time in a bee farm, so apart from seeing a lot of bees, I really didn't know what to expect.

The farm is a huge and except for the name post pictured above, I didn't see a lot of bees buzzing around.



This is a place for the nature lover.  It has a fantastic view and I especially enjoyed the flowers around the area.  We were told that the flowers are used by the bees for pollination.


Ilog Maria also sells honey, beeswax, bath and beauty products.  Check out their website.

1 comment:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I like their products such as facial moisturizer /make up remover and also their lotion. Very nice scent too!
xoxo
MrsM